On the majority of products purchased directly from Babochka only stores or from authorized resellers, Babochka offers a standard 1-Year Warranty from the date of shipping covering basic manufacturing defects, including workmanship, materials, moving parts, adhesives, ropes and leathers, and stones and setting.
The following is not covered by Babochka's 1-Year Warranty:
- Lost objects or components, such as stones.
- Physical harm or wear-and-tear damage such as stretching, bending, and scratches
- Damage from water
- Degradation of plating brought on by contact with oils, fragrances, soaps, or other environmental factors.
- Damage resulting from poor storage.
- Modifications or customizations made by sources other than Babochka
- Items on sale, marked down, or in a sample sale.
- Normal wear and tear as well as missing pieces are not covered by this warranty.
- Items that we believe can be repaired are not available as replacements.
- The consumer is required to cover the cost of shipping.
The warranty is only valid with a photo of the item and a copy of the sales receipt.
This guarantee covers items based on the date of the initial purchase, whether they are repaired or replaced.
Babochka will provide a one-time replacement of certain products within 30 days after shipping.
Please email us for assistance to receive a repair estimate after 30 days have passed since shipping or for products that have been monogrammed, customized, or are final sale.
We kindly request that consumers who make purchases from authorized merchants use those merchants' return procedures before getting in touch with Babochka.
For additional information, contact email@example.com