What information is collected?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, make an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e -mail, or participate in other site features.
• When ordering or registering, We may ask for your name, email address, zip code, phone, credit card information or other information. It’s posible, but nevertheless, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” to improve your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please, see section “We use” cookies “?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, buy products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the web, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience on the site and it will allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which most interested.
• It allows us to better serve you in response to your requests for customer service.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site.
• If you have opted to receive our email newsletter, we can send periodic emails. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us, please, see section “How you can opt out, remove or modify information you have provided us?” section below. If you have not opted to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features, such as marketing programs and “members only” Content is given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. Your personal information is stored on secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. To place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All confidential information / credit you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
We use “cookies”?
We may contract with third party service providers to help us better understand our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through your browser (as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, You not have access to many features that make your experience on the site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. the term “third” not include Babochka Store. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, a service, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or to protect our rights or, property or safety of others.
However, Visitor information is not personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How you can opt out, remove or modify information you have provided us?
To change your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the section “My account”. Note that, due to production schedules email that can receive any emails already in production.
To clear all data from your online account from our database, access the section “My account” of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing address and payment information. Note that we can keep information about a sales transaction in order to meet the transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, We have no liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and comments
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback related to privacy, or any other subject.
Online Only Policy
Terms and Conditions
Please, also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.